* NEW* - By request the RISE & SHINE group coaching program is now available as an individual personal journey for those of you that prefer one-to-one interaction.
- Are you a deep thinker?
- Do you get hurt easily?
- Do you feel other people's moods & emotions?
- Does the world sometimes overwhelm you?
If you answer 'yes' to the questions above then you might be (highly) sensitive!
Which is wonderful and something to celebrate as it comes with many gifts (that are asking to be expressed!) but it can also come with some challenges.
Just like other sensitive women, you might:
- keep yourself small and hide your true self from the world.
- feel that you lack the power, energy and confidence to follow your dreams
- hesitate to fully show up in your life.
- feel like others somehow 'have what it takes' to really live their full potential and you don't.
- even think sometimes that there is something wrong with you
Luckily nothing could be further from the truth, it is just that you, like a lot of sensitive women, lost touch with your own inner confidence and power when you were a sensitive little girl surrounded by a loud, sometimes harsh world, teaching you to retreat within and use all sorts of coping mechanisms to deal with the overwhelming world around you.
Some descriptions of these coping mechanisms by the sensitive women I have coached before are: playing the good girl, the perfect mum/daughter/friend etc, the supporter/carer of others, the nice girl, the yes-of-course no problem girl, the peacemaker, the blender-inner, the conformer, the nobody special etc.. These coping mechanisms lead to a disconnection from yourself and so to a disconnection from your inner power and confidence.
One other thing most of these sensitive women have in common is that they have a longing for MORE, more self-expression and more soul shining as deep down they KNOW that they have special gifts to share with the world.
Does this sound familiar? Then the RISE & SHINE - Authentic confidence & self expression coaching program for sensitive women has been created for you and I really hope that you will enroll yourself in your own personal, empowering RISE & SHINE journey !
EXPLORE. RISE above. SHINE.
During the 6 months, International Executive & Transformational coach and creator of this online program, San Silbernagl, who is a highly sensitive woman herself, will guide and coach you through the 3 stages of the RISE & SHINE transformational journey:
STAGE 1 - EXPLORE -FOUNDATION FOR CHANGE
- You will build your awareness of the unconscious self-limiting programs often experienced by sensitive women. You will experience a deep dive into the core of what is blocking you by exploring your unique personality type, doing self observations and working with metaphors to become aware of how this is playing out in your life. A very important stage as awareness is the key to any change!
STAGE 2 - RISE - TRANSFORM
- You will shift your perception of who you are and embody a new way of being that is aligned with your Soul and your own authentic source of gentle power within. This part is magic, a bit like alchemy, I can't explain it, you will have to experience it for yourself.
STAGE 3 - SHINE - IMPLEMENT
- You will shift from being directed by what you think others expect from you/need and start to follow yourself with confidence!
- You will connect to the wisdom of your beautiful heart and learn to honor and express this in a conscious way
- You will reclaim your voice and learn to express your Truth in a confident way
- You will redesign your daily and weekly schedule and learn to take authentic action every day
- You will connect with your gift(s) and make a vision and action plan of how to express them into the world
- You will learn to create a life that fills you will gratitude every day.
This online coaching journey comes with a build-in support system so you won't be walking this journey alone, you will receive personal individual guidance & support from San via email & Whatsapp.
You also have the option to get extra coaching by adding monthly Skype coaching sessions to your journey.
Sounds like the perfect program for you but also a bit scary? Perfect, as all Soul Shining is found outside of your comfort zone!
So sign up below before you change your mind and join me for your online transformational coaching journey starting today!
Get started now!
"Rise & Shine has taught me the basics of being who I am and not being the person people want me to be.
The journey gave me a lot of confidence which I thought I didn't have at all or should I say "the confidence I thought I'd lost", everything we did had a positive impact in my life." - Marara
"San' has made an invaluable contribution to my life, one which I wish I had received earlier in life. She has a wealth of tangible resources, knowledge and advice which she presents in such a professional way. She shows incredible empathy, however this does not get in the way of calling out some challenging observations and suggesting some necessary changes. Wonderful to be ‘working’ with someone who really is good at what she does." - Gillian
‘San is a wonderful guide/mentor/sister who is clear in her process and very supportive along the journey as well. I found each module linked so well with the next. It was amazing how the course takes the most beautiful flow. I’ve learned to integrate very special things into my daily life through the practices we did. San offers the perfect tools to help you create the life you want instead of letting life ‘happen’ to you. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking deep within themselves for the answers, and would like a group of ’sisters’ to share it with’. - Lauren
'My journey with San truly helped me grow more into the more confident person who I wanted to be. I loved this coaching journey and would recommend it to anyone who wants to transform their lives and be the version of themselves they want to become" - Louise
"Dear San, Thank you for the change in my life you facilitated so masterfully. You helped me to get to know and love my true self and to lift the burden of false beliefs that had been preventing me from fulfilling my potential. You did it so professionally but also with great understanding and compassion.
I continue working on self-awareness and the more I advance on this path the more I understand the true meaning of the word "freedom". I know how much you love helping people to find themselves and wish you many more coaching success experiences. love, Gloria"
"San's coaching has made a huge impact on my life in a short period of time. The coaching has given me self-confidence, resilience and an ease with people that I had scarcely believed was possible. Furthermore, the new approaches I have learned have “stuck” and have become an integral part of my daily life. I am full of gratitude for San’s expert eye and her gentle guidance." - Bridget
"I must say, I am really enjoying this coaching journey so far. It has already has been opening so many doors - both internally and externally - both comfortable and uncomfortable - but all of it meaningful. Thank you for being my coach at this time." - Milena
I like to describe the experience of my coaching journey with San in the following keywords: powerful, constructive, involved and effective. San has a very pleasant personality and she listens carefully. Thanks to her involved guidance I have found the right tools. These tools work amazingly when I feel uncomfortable in a situation. THANK YOU!" - Carmen
San Silbernagl is a passionate Certified Professional Integral Coach® (PCC) and a life-long student of learning and development, both personally and professionally. She brings a wide diversity of business experience and psychological understanding to her work with individuals and across organisations.
Recognized for her skillful insights and intuition, she leads her clients to personal and professional growth in a practical and holistic way that is customised to each person’s unique situation.
Having completed all the programmes run through the University of Cape Town’s Centre for Coaching (GSB) and New Ventures West (USA), San is now an Associate of the Centre for Coaching, University of Cape Town, and currently sits on the faculty as a Coach Mentor for the Associate Coaching Course.
San is the founder of two coaching companies (Impact Coaching and Sisterhood coaching) that deliver coaching programs to corporates and individuals across the world. She holds a Masters Degree in Economics from the University of Amsterdam and has worked internationally as a Brand and Marketing Manager for various Corporations. San is also a certified Circle coach, Reiki Master (energy healer) and EFT (tapping) practitioner and has received the Shamanic Munay Ki Rites.
San’s in-depth understanding of psychology, business and metaphysics, together with her gentle but powerful intuitive approach and well-rounded skill set, position her to deliver significant value as your personal, executive or transformational coach.